Thursday 12 August 2010

Thai Thai - the food

Food, it's one of the things I love best about Thailand and I think The Boy is turning out just like his Mother.

I avoided anything too hot, I didn't think he'd like a curry or a spicy papaya salad for instance but he ate pad thai, seafood rice, lots of spring rolls (too many spring rolls considering how deep fried they are but hey, we were on holiday) he also ate a lot of rice with veggies as well as bbq king prawns and snapper baked with garlic and herbs.

Then we tried street food, G had a banana and nutella pancake and I had mine with banana and chocolate - funnily enough, the boy liked them both!

He also discovered a new love for fruit, there's just something about eating fruit close to where it's grown, it's sweeter and more flavourful and The Boy scoffed lots of pineapple and strangely heaps of watermelon, something he has no liking for in Hong Kong.

We'll be back soon Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment