Thursday 25 February 2010

BLW - update

Not much to report on the food front at the moment.

We had tried fitting in a second practice 'meal' for The Boy in the afternoons as well as his breakfast extravaganza but as no one else was eating with him he'd sit in his high chair and look a bit bemused and stressed as G and I sat with him and encouraged him to eat his lovely butternut squash and broccoli. So we dropped that idea and plan to try again next week as DH will be away so The Boy and I can have an earlier meal together, I feel like he definitely needs the example of someone else eating at the same time as him.

That will be more exciting as I am planning to give him exactly what I eat, minus the salt where possible (I am a fully paid up member of salt-aholics anonymous so have to be careful he doesn't get too much).

On the breakfast front he is getting better and better at eating porridge and probably eats about three teaspoonfuls and then wears another three - not bad for a six month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment