Tuesday 16 February 2010

Who, What, When, Where

Thinking about it, this should have been my first post.

What's my blog about?


For now Baby Led Weaning although I have no doubt I'm going to very easily get distracted from this topic.

It's not advice although I will share what I'm doing and what I've found does and doesn't work. I'd like to hear about other people's experience as well.

I've started this blog really because I was in danger of overposting on Facebook. You know those people that go on and on about one aspect of their life, yeah, them - well I'm so enthused by baby led weaning two days in that I know I'm going to bore my baby-free friends and annoy my babied-up spoon feeding friends. I've already posted two videos of "My baby eating" and I do appreciate that if I post many more people are just going to think I'm one of "Those" mothers. Maybe I am.

Who am I?

This is the bit I'm having most difficulty writing as everything I put sounds like a lonely hearts ad. Mid 30's mum of one (so far), serial expat, now living in HK would like to meet....

So I'll move on to the real star of the show. DS (Darling Son), six-months old in six days variously known as peanut, sausage, squeaky, cost centre 1 and one-of-small but hereinafter for the purposes of this blog known as The Boy.

And a quick mention for DH, (that's Darling Husband) the person proofreading this blog and assuring me I'm not about to make a complete prat of myself by publishing it. At this point I could include a para explaining how much I love him and how much fun it is being married to him but let's face it - we're English and stuff like that makes us feel very uncomfortable and more than a little silly so I'll skip it (He knows anyway x).

Last but certainly not least is another DH, those here in Hong Kong will know that DH can also mean Domestic Helper and ours is the lovely and incomparable G herinafter known as... G to avoid confusion with the other DH.

That's the cast of characters.

JVNT

Postscript 1.

Please excuse my often shocking spelling and grammar, my mother taught me better.

Postscript 2.

Anything in this blog is Just My Opinion and should be thought about long and hard before being accepted as any sort of fact. I often present half remembered snippets of information as fact mainly because I can't be bothered to look it up and check if it's true.

Postscript 3.

Children are for life not just for Christmas ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment