Thursday 29 July 2010

Afternoon Tea at the Mandarin Oriental

OK, I know the aim of baby led weaning is not to make it easy to stuff them full of refined carbs and sugars when it's convenient but having ordered the afternoon tea set at the Mandarin Oriental coffee shop I didn't feel that I should eat it all on my own.

The variety and little mini portions of everything are perfect for The Boy's three second attention span. He had a pint-size smoked salmon sandwich, a slice of quiche, and then a little chicken pie generously donated by one of my dining companions. This was followed by a bit of scone with cream, some carrot cake, some chocolate cake and a bit of marble cake.

All in tiny little portions for those of you who are about to call child services.

Some of it went on the floor, a lot of it went in his hair, but most of it went in his mouth.

The Boy is going up in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment