Monday 7 June 2010

Speaking of Fish

DH doesn't like tinned tuna. So when he goes on a business trip I (a bit tragically, I know) look forward to a baked potato with a bit of tuna mayo and when I'm feeling exotic I throw some spring onion and sweetcorn into the mix. Oh yeah, I am just so rock'n'roll!

So DH went on a business trip a few weeks back and I made us both baked potatoes with the aforementioned rock'n'roll mix, and The Boy loved, loved, loved it. I thought the spring onions would be a step too far but he was scooping up handfuls with both hands and cramming them in his mouth just as fast as he could.

So the boy seems to like fish in all it's forms and if people could stop chucking mercury into the ocean we would have the basis of a very healthy diet here, as it is he can only have it about once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment