Sunday 7 March 2010

Allergy?

Following on from my last post, I'm trying to inject a little variety into the breakfast offering.

So on the menu for the next few days;

French toast (sucked but ultimately rejected)

Weetabix (is on the menu but we haven't tried it yet, suspect it will go down well 'cos it's a bit porridge-like)

Toast with hummus (the hummus was very garliky, he sucked it off the bread with enthusiasm and had garlic breath for the rest of the day)

Toast with cottage cheese (again sucked with enthusiasm)

But, when he was eating the hummus on toast I gave him a bit of my fried egg which he picked up smeared round his face and then threw away. About 20 minutes later he went red all around his mouth and chin which faded after about 15 minutes.

I'm wondering about an egg allergy - maybe this is why the (delicious, in my opinion) French toast was rejected.

I really hope not just for all the lovely eggy things he would miss out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment